Payment, Shipping and Returns
World Traveller strives to provide you with secure payment options and efficient courier services. Should you have any concerns regarding payment or delivery, check out the articles below. If you have received your item and realized that it is not up to standard, you may also find our return and exchange policy below.
How do I pay for my purchase?
You may settle the total balance for your purchase using any of the following methods:
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Paymaya (Visa / Mastercard Credit and Debit Cards)
What is Cash on Delivery?
Cash on Deliver (COD) is an exlcusive payment method for deliveries nationwide. It's a risk-free payment method where you only pay upon receiving your ordered items. Note that you need to prepare the payment on the day of the delivery. Failure to provide the total amount will result in a cancelled order.
A COD fee of PHP 50.00 will be charged for purchases totaling below PHP 1,500.
How do I pay using Cash on Delivery?
- Once you're ready to check out and pay for your purchase, select Cash on Delivery as a payment option.
- You will be directed to Order Summary page. Please read the important note below before proceeding. Click “Confirm my order” if you agree to all the terms and conditions stated.
- You will receive an email with your invoice.
We recomend preparing the payment for your order beforehand. A proxy may also receive and pay for your purchase if you're not available at the time of delivery.
What is Paymaya?
Paymaya receives your payment via online money transfers. By using Paymaya, you can pay for your purchase using a Debit or Credit Card. As long as it's a Mastercard, Visa or AMEX card.
How do I pay using Paymaya?
- Once you're ready to check out and pay for your purchase, select Paymaya as a payment option. Then, you'll be directed to the Paymaya checkout page. Ensure that the total amount is correct before proceeding.
- If you have a Paymaya account, feel free to log in. If you do not have an account, fill in the necessary details such as your Credit / Debit card details, email address and full name. Ensure that all details are correct and that you have sufficient balance in your account before proceeding with the payment.
- Click "Pay Now" and wait for the site to process your payment. Do not close the window at this time. Patiently wait for the page to redirect you back to the World Traveller website.
- You will receive an email with your Paymaya receipt and invoice.
What is DragonPay?
Dragonpay is a payment method that allows you to pay through the following:
- Bank deposit though Major Banks - online and over the counter
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M Lhuillier
- Bayad Center
- Globe Gcash
- EC Pay
How do I pay using DragonPay?
- Once you're ready to check out and pay for your purchase, select DragonPay as a payment option. You will be directed to the DragonPay page.
- Select your preferred fund source (Bank or Over-The-Counter options) from the dropdown list and click "Continue".
- Take note of the DragonPay generated reference number. Input your email address to receive payment instructions or simplyclick on the link provided. Please note instructions for each Fund Source may differ depending on the bank policy.
- After you click the "Confirm" button, you will be redirected back to the World Traveller website. At this point, your payment is in PENDING status. We will not fulfill your order until you have completed the payment cycle with Dragonpay.
- Check your email for the DragonPay generated reference number and the instructions on how to complete the payment. Complete your payment accordingly. Please make sure all steps have been followed, otherwise, payment may be rendered invalid.
- Upon making your payment at your selected Fund Source, ensure that the following details are correct: DragonPay Reference number, Account Number, Account Name and Amount.
- Once the payment has been made at the Fund Source, go back to the email mentioned in Step 3 and 5 and click on the link provided to confirm your transaction. Fill-in the screen with the deposit slip receipt details and click "Confirm".
- When your payment has been confirmed, you will receive payment confirmation via email from DragonPay. This can take up to 24 hours.
How do you ship my orders?
The shipping courier would depend on your delivery address. For deliveries in Metro Manila, we use Cliqnship. LBC is used for provinicial addresses. For international deliveries, we use TNT or EMS.
How much is your shipping fee / rates?
Shipping fees and rates vary depending on the size and total weight of the purchase as well as the shipping location. Shipping fees and rates are available in the product page and are shown upon check out.
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, we will provide you a tracking number from the courier used to make the delivery.
For orders within the Philippines, you may visit http://www.cliqnship.com/. Just input your tracking number in “Express Track”. Click “Track Now”. Note that some provincial shipments may use a difference courier such as LBC.
To track provincial and international shipments, go to http://www.lbcexpress.com/and put in the tracking number, then click “Trace”.
For international orders, go to TNT or EMS.
World Traveller ensures that each item passes quality control procedures before it is shipped to our customers. All goods are fully insured should an item be damaged or loss during the shipping process.
In any case that an item is damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped, you may request for a refund or replacement. Before returning your item, kindly email ___ the following details:
- Order details
- Reason for return
All requests must be made within 7 days of order receipt. Once your request has been validated, a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued. The item must be return within 14 days of receiving your RMA number. In cases where exchange of item is requested, it be based on stock availability.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable or will be shouldered unless the product arrived damaged or the incorrect product was shipped. For returns, you are liable for the damage incurred until we receive the item at our operations centers. In case of dispute, we would request proof of sending.
If you refuse the order or want an exchange due to preference, you will be charged for shipping, handling and storage. All returned merchandise must be unopened and in original condition.